Click the Link Below to see Beautiful Handbags

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello, Come on in, take off your shoes and stay a while!

Hi, This is my first post in Blogging. A good friend of mine just showed me how today so I'm just getting used to it.

My name is Angie and I love Shabby and Chic Decor. Just looking at it gives me great joy.
I am a mother of three Beautiful Children, 2 Daughters and a Son. Take a look at the pictures of them on this post. I also sell Handbags. I sell Coach, Fossil, Guess, Dooney and Bourke, and many others. I will be posting pictures of my family and the handbags I'm selling on this post from time to time. If you see any handbags you like, my link to my store in on the top. Take a look at the link and see what I have for sale.
Enjoy the blog and come back as often as you want to see what I have to say, or enjoy pictures of my family and handbags.

The most important thing I maybe should have put first is that I love God with all of my heart and I try to follow Him. I believe if we follow and Honor God and His son Jesus who he sent to save and deliver us, our lives will be blessed, prosperous and happy. My life has been a struggle many times but God delivers me each day and His mercies are new every morning.
Stay tuned as I will be posting more daily if possible.
Thanks for visiting and may God's blessing be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment